This guide is here to help anyone who has something coming up, from a holiday to a wedding, or if you’re simply heading out over the weekend with friends and want to feel amazing for it.
Breakfast – Pancakes with Banana & Cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp. milled flaxseed
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
TO SERVE – all optional and to suit your taste:
- A couple of blackberries. 1/2 tbsp. flaked almonds, 1 tbsp. Greek yoghurt, or a lactose free alternative, agave syrup, preferably organic and raw
- A handful of raspberries, blueberries, 1 tbsp. Greek yoghurt, 1 tsp. chia seeds and sprinkle of Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder
- Add the mashed banana, beaten egg, Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder and flaxseed to a bowl and mix together.
- Heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a small frying pan.
- Add the pancake mixture and cook until firm then toss and cook the other side.
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Allergy Information for the pancakes – Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian
Beauty Tip of the Day – Hair massage and Mask – Starting from root to ends, apply the melted coconut oil. Then leave on for as long as possible before washing off with two shampoos and one conditioner.
- 15g Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 large mushrooms, stalks removed and finely chopped
- 80g spinach, washed, dried and finely chopped
- 40g gluten free breadcrumbs
- Lucy Bee Himalayan Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- In a heavy-based frying pan, heat the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, add the onions and sauté until soft.
- Now add the garlic, mushroom stalks and spinach. Sauté and stir until soft.
- Add the breadcrumb mixture to the pan and stir thoroughly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes, then stir in the seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the mushrooms, then bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Allergy Information – Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Vegetarian
Hair massage and Mask – Starting from root to ends, apply the melted coconut oil. Then leave on for as long as possible before washing off with two shampoos and one conditioner.
Dinner – Fish and Chips Lucy Bee Style
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
- Hot sweet smoked paprika
- Lucy Bee Himalayan salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, gas mark 4.
- Melt half the Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a baking tray. Add the sweet potatoes, toss in the oil, season and sprinkle over with paprika.
- Bake the wedges for 45 minutes.
- Melt the remaining Lucy Bee Coconut Oil in a frying pan and fry your salmon fillets until cooked through. Alternatively, bake for 18 minutes.
- Serve with peas for a Lucy Bee fish supper!
Allergy Information – Dairy Free, Lactose Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free
Drink of the Day – Golden Milk
- 250ml warm milk – we like nut milk but you can use any milk
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Cinnamon Powder, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz together.
- Dust with Lucy Bee Cinnamon to serve.
Lucy’s Blog of The Day
Importance of a Healthy Gut
How important is a healthy gut?
About Lucy Bee Limited
Lucy Bee is concerned with Fair Trade, ethical and sustainable living, recycling and eating close to nature with additive free products for health.
Members of the Lucy Bee team are not medically trained and can only offer their best advice. Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Please note you should always refer your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner.